Arbor Brewing Company Corner Brewery Home  ·  About  ·  Beer  ·  Mug Club  ·  Events  ·  In Stores  ·  Blog  ·  Contact Us
"A quart of ale is a dish for a king." - William Shakespeare

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who wants to get a tatoo?
Matt and I found out that Leslie, Pat, Archie, and Mark are all going to get Sacred Cow tatoos and decided we wanted in on the action. Ryan (Foamy) is going to get the Phat Abbot. I'm thinking we should get 'em before the Winter Beer Festival so if you want in, give us a shout.

Also, I thought maybe it would cheer you up to know that I ordered umbrellas for the beer garden today. It's going to be warm and sunny before we know it! And this summer when it's unbearably hot I'll have a fireplace installed in the cafe!

7 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umbrellas...beer garden. Those words made my day :)

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my Sacred Cow tattoo ROCKS! Just like Matt & Rene!! Thank you for the Corner Brewery and the community it is building. Take care & Peace.
Leslie

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yesterday I became the 4th to don the moo cow. All went very well. let the healing begin!

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archie here.
After scheduling difficulties, I got my Sacred Cow tattoo today - 3/11/07.
It's beautiful!!! Zara was great!!! So much thanx to her!!! I can barely type with the tears welling in my eyes from the overwhelming joy!!!
Everyone, everywhere must get a Sacred Cow tatoo.
Be seeing you

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome all to the cow club. I have to admit, Ithought I was too much of an old lady to get a tatoo but I love my cow. All right Foamy, you're next.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

Wow. I'm not surprised that people love my hubby's art work, but I think a whole group of people getting his art tattooed takes it to a whole new level.

John could sign them when we're in Michigan next time, unless you've put your cows in too intimate a place. ;-)

John's toyed with getting a tattoo for a few years now. Maybe he'll have to join the cow club, too?

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home